The Anglican Theological College (A.T.C.) of British Columbia, located in Vancouver, was registered with the Provincial Department of Education, and the Board of Governors met for the first time in 1912. Its main function was administering provincial Anglican theological education until 1920 when the separate teaching colleges, Latimer Hall and St. Mark's Hall, became a unified body of faculty and students in "The Anglican Theological College of British Columbia." The College erected a building and moved into its final location on the University of British Columbia campus in 1927. It continued to operate until 1971, when it merged with Union College to become the Vancouver School of Theology.
Functions, occupations and activities
School of Anglican Theology.