The Enderby and District Board of Trade was formed in 1908, for the purpose of promoting business and tourism in the City of Enderby and the rural district to the north and east on the Shuswap River. The organization operated sporadically in the 1930s and 1940s. In 1945 interest was revived and the organization again met monthly. The name was changed to the Enderby and District Chamber of Commerce in 1961. It was officially incorporated November 15, 1979. The organization operates Riverside Park, the Enderby and District Travel InfoCentre, the Enderby and District Business Information Centre, and publishes promotional material.