The Enderby Fraternal Hall Society was incorporated March 11, 1952 following three years of meetings. The organization's purpose was to promote the social, cultural, educational, and patriotic activities in the City of Enderby, and to build and operate the Fraternal Hall. The hall was built in 1950-51 with donations by local fraternal societies and members. It was rented by Eureka Lodge #50, Independent Order of Odd Fellows; Masonic Lodge #50, AF & AM; and Olive Rebekah Lodge #44. The hall continues to be used today (2005) by the Masons.