Fonds consists of records created or received by Maureen Trotter through her work for the Quesnel Women’s Resource Centre, the Amata Transition House Society, the National Action Committee for the Status of Women, and other local advocacy campaigns and community projects. Records include organizational correspondence, lobbying correspondence, meeting minutes, financial statements, operational notes and manuals, internal policies, photocopied journal articles, literature reviews, research notes, grant proposals, government reports, strategic plans, campaign brochures, talking notes, petitions, newsletters, programming schedules, and contact information lists. Interspersed within the records are copies of newspaper and magazine articles documenting each of these organization's achievements.
The fonds has been arranged by the archivist into 6 series.
• Quesnel Women’s Resource Centre records (series 1)
• Amata Transition House Society records (series 2)
• National Action Committee on the Status of Women records (series 3)
• Quesnel child apprehension issue records (series 4)
• Records of other local organizations (series 5)
• Personal records (series 6)