The collection consists of maps and plans of the Port Moody and Coquitlam areas, including railroad maps and plans and townsite and subdivision maps.
The fonds consists of correspondence (1912-1931), interim statements (1936-1953) and cost statements (1958) of the Canadian Western Lumber Company Ltd. Fonds includes an early letterbook (with financial statements) of the MacLaren Ross Lumber Company and the Buckingham Pulp Company. Fonds also includes records of timber returns, timber cruises, and estimates of the Columbia River Lumber Company Ltd.Canadian Western Lumber Company
The fonds consists of minutes (1949-1979), correspondence (1959-1979), annual reports (1949-1994), financial records (1977-1981), and constitution (1979).Kiwanis Club of Coquitlam-Port Moody
The collection consists of photographs depicting people, events, industry (including sawmills and oil refineries), and the built and natural environment of Port Moody, Coquitlam, Ioco, and surrounding area. Many of the photographs in the collection were originally collected by the Coquitlam Historical Society, which disbanded ca. 1971.
The fonds consists of the assessment and collectors rolls for 1914 and an enumeration of the townsite of Fraser Mills (1910).Fraser Mills (B.C.)
The fonds consists of the cashbook (with financial statements) of the District of Coquitlam May Day Committee.Coquitlam (B.C.). May Day Committee
Fonds is arranged into three series: Administrative and operational records; Newspaper clippings; Photographs and audio/visual.Burquest Jewish Community Association
The collection consists of records relating to School District No. 43 and schools in Coquitlam. The records include formal class portraits, staff portraits, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, school publications and newspapers, school annuals, and an assortment of crests.School District No. 43
The collection consists largely of research materials and notes created in the preparation of Boire's book "With Hearts and Minds" published in 2016. The remainder of the collection consists of materials collected by Boire from Caisse Populaire Maillardville Credit Union, as well as accumulated material pertaining to Boire's involvement in several community initiatives, such as the Maillardville Residents' Association, Maillardville revitalization and planning, and Place Maillardville.
Materials include correspondence, photographs, administrative records, interviews, reports, handwritten notes, clippings, advertising and professional materials, newsletters, research materials, prints, postcards, ephemera, a map, embossing seals, a lid from a glass milk bottle, and other documents. The collection also includes a manuscript copy of "With Hearts and Minds."Boire, Alain Joseph
The collection consists of three panoramic photographs. One photograph shows the congregation of Our Lady of Fatima (Notre Dame de Fatima) gathered around the travelling statue of Our Lady of the Cape (Notre Dame du Cap) in 1950. The second photograph shows the congregation of Our Lady of Fatima posed in front of the Church after its construction in 1959. This photograph is assumed to have been taken either in the year of construction or sometime in the early 1960s. The third photograph shows the congregation of Our Lady of Lourdes (Notre Dame de Lourdes) gathered in front of the church with the statue of Our Lady of the Cape (Notre Dame du Cap) on December 17th, 1950.Peregrine Photographics
The collection consists of colour photographs and negatives of the Miss Coquitlam Pageant and related events from 1986 to 1988. The photographs feature the donor, Deborah Smyth, who was Miss Congeniality in 1986. The collection also includes some news clippings and a VHS tape containing a recording of the 1986 Miss Coquitlam Pageant.
The collection consists of photographs taken in the 1990s of the Tri Branch Co-Operative at 2860 Packard Avenue. The photographs depict the exterior of the building, residents in the common areas, and holiday celebrations.
The collection consists of three photographs of the 1948 flood at Fraser Mills.Price (family)
The collection includes materials related to motor sports and the Westwood Racing Circuit (programs, posters, magazines), as well as municipal election pamphlets, and one audio cassette containing different versions of Coquitlam's Centennial Song, "Coquitlam, My Town."
The collection consists of materials that were collected by Diane Stiglish, including a funeral card for Reverand Father Joseph Albert Gerard Leduc; an Information Booklet about Our Lady of Fatima Church; and two advertising flyers for businesses in Coquitlam.
The collection consists of two original photographs of the Coquitlam Football Club from 1910-1912. The collection also includes one copy print of the first photograph (C19.001) with typed annotations and two b&w copy prints of the second image (C19.002). The photographs include the names of the players as well as the names of the various trophies that appear in the photographs.
The collection consists of portraits taken of the May Queens and attendants from 1940 to 1962, as well as the Roll Book which provides the name of each girl in the photographs, including the list of names for the 1971 May Day celebrations for the British Columbia centennial.
The collection consists of photographs collected by the City of Coquitlam Archives that are not part of a specific fonds or collection.
The collection consists of material accumulated by the Coquitlam Heritage Society over the course of its existence. The collection includes the following: records related to Fraser Mills (later the Canadian Western Lumber Company, then Crown Zellerbach) including ledger books, journals, statements, photographs, and various other records; records related to the lumber industry in Coquitlam; photographs of historic Coquitlam; glass plate negatives by W.J. Moore and Richard Broadridge; material related to the administration of the Coquitlam Heritage Society itself; and miscellaneous records related to Coquitlam's historyCoquitlam Heritage Society
The Riverview Hospital Historical Society collection consists of the records collected and maintained by the Riverview Hospital Historical Society (RHHS). Through their museum and library, the RHHS acquired and stewarded records documenting the history of Riverview Hospital, the British Columbia School of Psychiatric Nursing, and the history of psychiatric care in British Columbia.
The collection consists of a range of documentary forms, including: reports, theses, newspaper clippings, newsletters, publications, correspondence, manuals, plans and drawings, directories, inventories, procedures, programmes, annuals, invitations, motion pictures, personal narratives, staff lists, minutes, study notes, scrapbooks, ephemera, and photographs depicting aspects of social and administrative life at the hospital and school.
The collection is arranged into ten series that reflect original collections maintained by the RHHS, and are organized by media type or content. See the Arrangement note below for more information.British Columbia. School of Psychiatric Nursing
The collection consists of approx. 640 photographic prints used for the "Coquitlam 100 Years: Reflections of the Past" publication produced by the District of Coquitlam in 1991. The collection also includes the transcripts of interviews used in the publication as well as the administrative files of the Pioneer Tales of Coquitlam Committee and various publications and pamphlets used for contextual information for the book.Pioneer Tales Book Committee
The collection consists of 8 photographs related to the Fenton Family and Fraser Mills. The photographs depict the mill site as well as social gatherings of Fraser Mills employees (dinners and golf tournaments). The collection also includes two advertising posters produced by the Canadian Western Lumber Company Limited and Crown Zellerbach. Finally, the collection includes a Crown Zellerbach patch/label and 6 sets of construction plans for wooden boats that would have been produced using wood sourced from Fraser Mills.
The collection consists of records pertaining to the Coquitlam Satellites Women's Hockey Team from 1975 to 1982. The collection includes: two scrapbooks containing newsclippings, ribbons, and patches; programs for tournaments; programs and manuals from the BC Winter Games in 1981 and 1982; tournament medals; and commemorative pins.
The collection consists of assorted maps of the Coquitlam area that have been donated or transferred to the City of Coquitlam Archives and are not part of a specific fonds or collection.
The fonds consists of records generated in the course of municipal business by the City Clerk's office and City Council, including the provision of public safety, health and welfare and in the execution of public works, the licensing and the zoning of land, tax collection, assessment, and the administration of elections.
The original Letters Patent from 1891 can be found in Box 136.
Records include the City of Coquitlam?s bylaws, correspondence, regular and executive
council minutes and their indexes, Council committee minutes, security dockets
composed of legal documents, public hearing minutes; and city manager?s reports to Council.