- CA COOL III
- 1920 - 2008
Part of Church of Our Lord fonds
Series consists of four subseries: A. Youth groups, 1920-1949; B. Women’s groups, 1925-1999; C. The Missionary Guild, 1954-2006; D. Other committee and groups, 1930-2005.
Youth groups are the Beaver Club, 1920-1921, and the Young Peoples Department, 1923-1949. Women’s groups are the Ladies Aid, 1925-1983, the Mary and Martha Guild, 1964-1983, and the Women’s Auxiliary, 1983-1999. The Mary and Martha Guild and the Ladies' Aid group merged to become the Womens' Auxiliary in 1983. Women’s groups sub-series consists of minute books, account books, daybooks, financial records, reports, notes and other. Missionary Guild records include minute books, correspondence, photographs, donation records, financial records and publications. Correspondence is administrative and financial and includes letters from missionaries Muriel Harmon and Bob & Sue Pritchard.
Other committee and groups sub-series includes: Management Committee of Cridge Memorial Hall, 1930-1941; Rectory and Repair Fund, 1953-1959; Broadcasting and Radio Fund, 1959-1962; Music Committee, 1969-1971; Worship and Witness Committee, 1970; Building and Finance Committee, 1977-1981, Chancel Guild, 1986-1989, Library, ca.1990, Prayer Group, 1991-1994; COOL coffee house, 1997; Ministry of Verger, 1999-2001; Companionship Guild, 2000; Men's Breakfast, 2000-2003; Thrift Store, 2003-2005.