Showing 3 results

archival descriptions
Anglican Diocese of New Westminster Archives Columbia Coast Mission
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Registrar sous-fonds

Sous-fonds consists of minutes, legal records, amendments to Diocesan Constitution and Canons, parishes' by-laws, regulations, incorporations. Includes parishes' property records (Fraser-Cheam Parish (1972-1981); deed of; land registrations, lease of land agreements (Columbia Coast Mission, 1961); correspondence; Financial and Property Committee minutes, 1960; Synod and Diocesan Council meetings minutes,1974-1975; legal records (records relating to Wetherell Trust Fund, Edward Disney Farmer Memorial Trust Fund, 1958-1978, Artaban Bursary Fund, 1962-1980); financial statements; Treasurer's reports to the Executive Committee,1964-1970; reports relating to bylaws, regulations and rules of incorporation of parishes; instruments of consecration or letters of resignation (Letter of resignation of the Archbishop G. Gower, 1970); appointments of canons (1943-1981); amendments to Diocesan constitution and; canons (1960); real estate records (W.H Starret estate, 1945-1966); records relating to other dioceses in B.C. (Diocese of Kootnay, 1960-1975; Diocese of Cariboo, 1914-1973).

Anglican Church of Canada. Diocese of New Westminster. Registrar

St. George's Parish (Kingcome Inlet, B.C.) fonds

  • Fonds
  • 1934-1998

Fonds consists of service registers, historical reference material, and non-textual records. Includes vestry book (1934-1959, 1988-1991); printed copy of historical sketches (1989-1968), clippings from The Log of the Columbia, Columbia Coast Mission pamphlet [n.d.]; church and rectory architectural plans.

St. George's Parish (Kingcome Inlet, B.C.)

St. Hilda with St. Andrew, Pender Harbour Parish fonds

  • Fonds
  • 1935-1991

Fonds consists of parish registers (1923, 1932-1990; photocopied transcripts in part), baptism register (1963-1990; photocopy), marriage register (1964-1977), civil registers (1935-1990; photocopies in part), service registers, vestry and parish council records (1937-1972), correspondence, reports, cemetery records, membership lists, statistics, newsletters, clippings, printed material. Includes Halfmoon Bay, Church of His Presence, Redroofs; Pender Harbour, St. Andrew; Pender Harbour, St. Mary; and former Columbia Coast Mission port of calls, including Anderson Bay; Brittain River; Campbell River, St. Peter; Cortes Island; Egmont; Gerald Island; Gwayasdums; Halfmoon Bay; Kingcome Inlet; Lasqueti Island, Church of the Good Shepherd; Lund; Merry Island; Nelson Island; Port Neville; Quathiaski Cove, St. John; Read Island; St. Vincent Bay; Salmon Inlet; Savary Island; Texada Island; Tucker Bay; Vancouver Bay; Village Island. Parish register of Columbia Coast Mission/St. Mary, Pender Harbour includes: baptisms (1943-1970), confirmations (1940-1955), marriages (1943-1971), burials (1943-1969); parish register of Church of the Good Shepherd, Lasqueti Island (1952-1958) and Church of His Presence, Redroofs, Halfmoon Bay (1962-1973) includes: baptisms (1952-1958, 1962-1972), marriages (1952-1953, 1962-1973), burials (1952-1958, 1962-1972); photocopied transcripts from parish register of St. Bartholomew, Gibsons include: confirmations (1941-1988) and burials (1923, 1932-1990). Service register (1949-1957) of the M.S. John Antle also includes baptisms (1949-1956) and burials (1949-1956).

St. Hilda with St. Andrew, Pender Harbour Parish (Sechelt, B.C.)