Latimer Hall was an evangelical institution, initially named Bishop Latimer College. It officially opened in 1910 at 1548 Haro Street, Vancouver, as one of the two training schools that were an integral part of the Anglican Theological College of British Columbia (ATC). It was incorporated in 1911. The organizational structure included Trustees, a Council and Executive Committee, a Finance Committee and a Committee on Students. The officers were appointed. In 1920 Latimer Hall merged with St. Mark's Hall, becoming a unified body under the name "The Anglican Theological College of British Columbia" (A.T.C.), but remained at the same location. In 1927 the College moved to a new location on the University of British Columbia campus. In 1971, it amalgamated with Union College to form the Vancouver School of Theology. The formation of Latimer Hall has been supported by leading persons connected with Wycliffe College, Toronto, the Church Missionary Society and leading evangelicals of England.