The Springbend Community Club was formed in 1952 to serve the Springbend community 5 km north of Enderby along Highway 97. The club was officially incorporated in 1957 when it was deeded the Springbend School. The club met monthly, hosted a variety of social events including monthly bingos, and sponsored school scholarships. For a centennial project the club renovated the school building. The group published the community history, 'Springbend Recollections', in 1987. The Springbend Community Club was officially disbanded in December 1996, when it donated the Springbend Community Hall to the Enderby & District Museum Society.