The Port Alberni Branch of the Women's Auxiliary to the West Coast General Hospital was established in 1913 to support the West Coast General Hospital in Port Alberni, which served the Alberni Valley and west coast of Vancouver Island.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of minutes (1913-1940), including membership lists (1922-1935), account books (1913-1915), and ephemera.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication