Subfonds - Parish of Kokanee sous-fonds

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

Parish of Kokanee sous-fonds

General material designation

    Parallel title

    Other title information

    Title statements of responsibility

    Title notes

    Level of description

    Subfonds

    Reference code

    Edition area

    Edition statement

    Edition statement of responsibility

    Class of material specific details area

    Statement of scale (cartographic)

    Statement of projection (cartographic)

    Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

    Statement of scale (architectural)

    Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

    Dates of creation area

    Date(s)

    • 1909-1916, 1954-1974 (Creation)
      Creator
      Parish of Kokanee

    Physical description area

    Physical description

    12.5 cm of textual records

    Publisher's series area

    Title proper of publisher's series

    Parallel titles of publisher's series

    Other title information of publisher's series

    Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

    Numbering within publisher's series

    Note on publisher's series

    Archival description area

    Name of creator

    Biographical history

    The Parish of Kokanee was separated from the parish of Nelson in 1909. It included over the years St. Michael and All Angels', Balfour; St. Anselm's, Boswell (transferred to Creston in 1946); Harrison Memorial Church, Crawford Bay; Gray Creek; Harrop; Kokanee; All Saints', Longbeach (opened 1912); All Souls', Procter (opened 1913); St. Francis-in-the-Woods (originally All Hallows), Queens Bay (opened 1915); Riondel Community Church (opened 1959); St. Andrew-by-the-Lake, Willow Point (joined the parish in 1957). From 1938 to 1956 the parishes of Kaslo and Kokanee were linked together as the Parish of Kaslo-Kokanee. In 1965 St. Mark, Kaslo and Ainsworth became part of the Parish of Kokanee and Crawford Bay, Gray Creek and Riondel were attached to Creston. In 1968 the parishes of Kokanee and Nelson were united into a single parish under the name, Parish of Kootenay Lake.

    Name of creator

    Biographical history

    Custodial history

    Scope and content

    Sous-fonds consists of service registers, financial records. Consists of records kept for the parish as a whole. Includes Balfour; Crawford Bay; Gray Creek; Kaslo; Longbeach; Procter; Queens Bay; Riondel; Willow Point.

    Notes area

    Physical condition

    Immediate source of acquisition

    Arrangement

    Language of material

      Script of material

        Location of originals

        Availability of other formats

        Restrictions on access

        Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

        Finding aids

        Associated materials

        Related materials

        Accruals

        Alpha-numeric designations

        BCAUL control number: ANGKOOT-530

        Alternative identifier(s)

        Standard number

        Standard number

        Access points

        Subject access points

        Place access points

        Name access points

        Genre access points

        Control area

        Description record identifier

        Institution identifier

        Rules or conventions

        Status

        Level of detail

        Dates of creation, revision and deletion

        Language of description

          Script of description

            Sources

            Accession area